PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new here

Winja58
17-06-14, 09:43
Hi, I'm Jan from Kent, have had anxiety for a very long time. Have panic attacks when travelling and have a phobia of thunderstorms. Been a housewife and mother for over 30 years but now got to get a " proper" job and its frightening.

danieltaylor
17-06-14, 11:05
Hi, am Daniel, working in writing services. And help students those are dissertation writing using UK writers.

koala
17-06-14, 17:02
Hi Jan,

I'm new here too and also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. Only been a member for a few days and everyone has been really lovely so far. You have come to the right place :winks:

:welcome:

SammiJay
18-06-14, 00:23
I am new here too. Welcome. Everybody is very kind and helpful :)

lior
18-06-14, 00:47
I'm not new, I'm really old! I come back whenever I have phases of anxiety. I tend not to use the site too much when I'm doing alright. It's good to know people here will always be kind.

Jan, good luck with finding a new job. I'm sure it's a scary process but it will enrich your life so much - you'll learn new things and meet new people who will make your life better than now. My mum went back to study aged 48, having never gone to university or worked after the age of 26. It was very challenging for her at first but she's truly flourishing now :)

Winja58
19-06-14, 16:55
Thank you all for making me welcome :)