PDA

View Full Version : quiz question?

BigCog
13-12-06, 22:22
hey this is doing my head in and its the last one in the work quiz, anyone know it?

Which female icon didn’t own a bath until 1972?

Eh? What? I guess its one of those either know it or you don't, certainly can't google it!

kazzie
13-12-06, 22:35
Hi BigCog

Sorry i dont know but if you go into chat someone in there might!!!:D

luv kaz x

Nel
13-12-06, 23:05
Sindy

nomorepanic
13-12-06, 23:15
Yes I found Sindy too

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Sax
13-12-06, 23:57
Looks like its Sindy, smelly dolly !!!!! :D:D

clickaway
14-12-06, 00:18
I would have guessed at Waynetta Slob's mum myself :D

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

LickeyEndBlues
14-12-06, 09:06
So Sindy is a female icon!!!!!

I can't say Ken or Action Man do a lot iconic for me!!!

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

BigCog
14-12-06, 17:59
well there u go, thought it must be a trick question, dunno what web site you folks found this in, I never found a thing, anyway, I'll have a sip of wine on you all if I win the bottle tomorrow. Another part of the quiz has snippets of album covers, one is abbey road or so you think until you see the zebra crossing is actually a bar code. All I can find is this is the work of an obscure artist called Robert Dyomkin and never was an album cover.

LickeyEndBlues
14-12-06, 21:09
I'm sure there is a CD with Bar code art work. I found this but it's not the one I was thinking of.

http://www.snopes.com/business/market/cdbarcode.asp

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

BigCog
21-12-06, 17:35
well, just to let you all know I won the quiz after another two tie breaks, now have an extra bottle of bubbly for when the new baby arrives in the new year....

Sax
21-12-06, 17:52
Wtg awesome, well done Bigcog xxx

Enjoy the bubbly and the new baby, let us know when they arrive (the baby not the wine hahahaha)

love Sax xx[8D]

strawberrie
21-12-06, 20:41
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Sax Posted - 13 December 2006 : 23:57:34
Looks like its Sindy, smelly dolly !!!!!</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote"> [:O][:O][:O]

how VERY DARE YOU sax!

my sindy was NEVER smelly, she was perfect in every way, and she had the hostess trolley to prove it! [^]

mag

BigCog
29-01-07, 22:21
aye up, well Sax you did ask me to come back about the baby. we have a gorgeous little girl who is just over 3 weeks old now and growing very very fast, she put on nearly 1lb in a week, I had to make the nurse weigh her twice! and the bubbly to celebrate was pretty good too.

manmoor
30-01-07, 12:36
Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter xxx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

Lynnann
30-01-07, 13:26
Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter

Lynnann