PDA

View Full Version : Hello old friends

scrumking
17-06-14, 19:45
Been awhile for sure

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and give a little bit of an update on me.

I say I have gotten 60 percent better in my dealing with my overall anxiety. My wife and those close to me will tell you I'm about 85 percent better but I don't think it's that much lol.

I still struggle almost daily with my cardiophobia and anxiety regarding my heart and it's stopping suddenly thoughts but I am improving slowly on that as well. I don't come on here much anymore because even though I love you guys I realized all I was doing was seeking reassurance from people who could only do that for me and if I wanted to take the bull by the horns I had to grab them with my own hands not yours. Don't be confused I appreciate the help immensely but I don't think it was conducive to me advancing in my recovery that was up to me to conquer.

I love you all and hope I will be completely free of my dragon soon

Fishmanpa
17-06-14, 19:54
Glad to hear this Scrum! Very encouraging indeed!

Positive thoughts

kurtis1990
17-06-14, 20:00
Nice to see your doing well scrum

SarahH
18-06-14, 11:11
Good news:)

HoneyLove
18-06-14, 11:22
Hey scrumking, delighted to hear you making strides into your recovery! You sound like you've been working hard and seeing the benefits of it. Wishing you well for the future, so happy for you! :)

jefferina
18-06-14, 13:58
Great news well done and keep going xx

ectopicsufferer
18-06-14, 17:39
Nice to hear you are winning, i seem to have the anxiety in hand a bit atm although still getting hundreds of palps ( my anxiety is my heart too ) ... but im living with them and they have to live with me lol .... keep it up xx