PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Introductory

SaneSamael
18-06-14, 05:32
Hi there, I used to frequently bump in to this website while searching for symptoms online. I was already well aware of my anxiety and depression problems, anxiety being the worst of the two, before I found this website.
Today I guess I randomly decided to join after having found this website again while searching symptoms...again lol. I do that a lot. I know I shouldn't.
A little bit about me:
I'm an Aussie. I live with my best friend and her mother. I'm not living with my partner, but I'm not single...that section of the profile annoyed me...how you could only choose 'single, married, living with partner, divorced or widowed'...anyway, I've had some kind of anxiety disorder since I was around 9 years old, ranging from severe to mild, and I know what started it, too, but that's another story.
I'm currently at my wits end with symptoms and problems caused by my anxiety, if they are even happening because of my anxiety, and I guess that's what's driven me to joining...hopefully I can find other members who have gone through things similar to me, and I can learn lots of things from everyone here.

Oh, I almost forgot, my username is the same username I have for many other internet websites, forums and gaming profiles...I identify with it a lot and thus chose to use it here...it's actually based off of two OCs [original characters] I have, who represent my mental stability...I hope no one is weirded out by it, particularly because of the use of the word 'Sane'...just let me know if you have a problem with my name, and I'll change it if I can.

blue moon
18-06-14, 07:07
:welcome:Samael,hope you enjoy the site.
Petra x

aprilmoon
18-06-14, 10:10
Hi samael
Hi and welcome :)