PDA

View Full Version : TMI....Bowel..

hunny
13-12-06, 23:20
Hi

Sorry for the TMI but im really worried

I keep feeling like im going to lose control of my ..erm...bowel movements
Its been like this for about 10 days or so.Whenever i eat anything i feel like i need the loo,and its pretty immediate that i get there ASAP,the movements are pretty loose[:I]

I have had a bad back loads of pain and burning and im terrified ,after googling i came across a back prob that causes incontinence and even paralysis
My Dr has tested for infection(negative)and has now taken bloods
Im so scared ive got something horrendous as my back has been getting progressively worse

Hunny x

saintdee
13-12-06, 23:47
hiya, i have had this bout week ago, alot of it could be in your head, as soon as i ate i was thinking will this stay in me! and then straight away i off to the loo and loose movements, try and relax and tell yourself to eat little at a time.x

barbie
14-12-06, 15:24
Hi it could be anxiety, I sometimes have a week where I need to go after eating and have back pain too, it could also be something like IBS or Crohn's Disease, neither of these are fatal or serious, and are very treatable.

I have been told there is a high chance I may develop Crohn's, as it runs in my family and I have one symptom already, but I have been assurred not to worry and that if I do it can be treated. One of my friends has it and with planning of her days she is absolutly fine - and does not get anxiety!

Try to keep off the Google. x

"Smile Like You Mean It"

hunny
15-12-06, 09:05
Thanks for you replies

Im going back to se Dr today

Why cant i be normal and have normal ailments like everyone else [V]

Hunny x

carly123
15-12-06, 09:24
Hi hunny

IBS does spring to mind, sometimes back pain (aches and pains in general) can be associated with it, or maybe you've injured your back without realising (easily done) and it's coincidental.

Hope your test results put your mind at rest.

TC, Carly.xx

carly123
15-12-06, 09:28
Just thought I'd add that some people get funny reactions in the first few minutes after eating a meal. My partner always heads straight for the loo, but more strange than that is whenever I eat a big meal (especially if I'm starving!) I get all spaced out and weird, sometimes faint.
God knows why these things happen, sometimes it's better just to accept them.