PDA

View Full Version : pain when pressing...

bingjam
18-06-14, 15:10
when I press on my lower belly ares towards my hoohaa bone it hurts and hurts towards my left hip...

im trying so hard not to google right now!!

the first thing that has popped into my head is cervical cancer... is it possible from the symptoms I have given

my h/a is back, hooray!!

Fj2014
18-06-14, 15:29
Hey!

I think if you press most places it hurts - I learnt from pressing my belly hundreds of times a day until it got really sore and inflamed.
My boyfriend then pressed his tummy to prove to me that that would happen - it did.

If it doesn't hurt when you don't press I wouldn't worry :) xx

Littlemisssunshine10
18-06-14, 23:02
I have this but on the right hand side, could you be constipated ?

swanick15
19-06-14, 00:31
It may pass in several days but if it is accompanied by any 'feminine' bleeding which isn't normal and you can't describe or any bleeding during intercourse I would see a GP but there are many explanations my advice is not to see dr google.

Fishmanpa
19-06-14, 01:07
Bing: Doc, it hurts when I do this....

Doc: Don't do that!

If we poke and prod, we're bound to find something that causes discomfort. That's why we shouldn't poke and prod. We leave that up to the docs... And you should leave hooha prodding to gynos and intimate friends ;)

Positive thoughts

bingjam
19-06-14, 08:05
Bing: Doc, it hurts when I do this....

Doc: Don't do that!

If we poke and prod, we're bound to find something that causes discomfort. That's why we shouldn't poke and prod. We leave that up to the docs... And you should leave hooha prodding to gynos and intimate friends ;)

Positive thoughts

haha what a reply!!!

---------- Post added at 08:05 ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 ----------

its not there today when I press... so hopfully it was just nothing...

I dont have any bleeding other than the lovely time of the month.

thanks for the replies :-)