PDA

View Full Version : Cancer scared

Anon123
18-06-14, 21:07
Basically for the last 3 weeks I have had a chest infection,and gotten given antibiotics to clear it up. Scince then I have been feeling achy tierd and sick. I have health anxiety and in the past this has caused me to think I have had brain tumour, toxic shock and septismia. This time however I am so scared that I have luekima and that I'm dying of it. The symptoms I have are achness tierdness and headaches but I am in the middle of exams so everyone is saying it is stress. I am honestly so scared and I don't know what to do. I have had panic attacks and feeling anxious all the time. Any advice on if have leukaemia or if this is just anxiety?i am also in the last day getting aches in my legs and back?

swanick15
19-06-14, 00:24
First thing that you need to do is take a deep breath and begin to think rationally. Tiredness, headaches and joint pain are all side effects of the antibiotics and so are more than unlikely to be leukemia. My limbs and joints always start aching when I have symptoms on my mind so think of the physical toll that the stress is taking on your body. The backache is a result of stressing and worrying over an illness I can almost guarantee you don't have and the aching legs are either a side effect of the antibiotics or the stress. DEFINITELY NOT CANCER TO STOP GOOGLING YOUR SYMPTOMS IT WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE. I promise you don't have leukemia!!!