PDA

View Full Version : Worried about frequency of urination, help please

CheesinIndian
19-06-14, 05:31
I recently noticed that i was peeing a lot. I woke up today and peed twice in one hour, then since then I have peed a total of 8 times today. Is that too much? I have been told that its a sign of kidney failure and diabetes. I drank about 3 liters of water today and wasnt active. My pee (for the latter part of the day) was almost clear. Is this something I should worry about?

Agadch
19-06-14, 13:02
There's nothing to worry about. My doctor told me last week I should be drinking 3 liters of water and since I've started drinking more, I can't stop peeing. Literally 3 minutes after I've gone I need to go again. If you keep drinking lots of water your body will eventually get used to it and you wont need to go as much.

mags1501
19-06-14, 14:44
please don't worry,some days i pee all the time. I went to my dr as I was worried too, he told me I just had an irritable bladder and to take some over the counter remedy for cystitis. It worked a treat. Obviously worrying about it made it worse, i don't give it a second thought now.
Good luck

Humly
19-06-14, 14:48
I pee all the time when I am anxious, whether I drink a load of water or not. dont worry.

Fishmanpa
19-06-14, 16:04
Wait till you get older and you start with the age related prostate stuff! I can't remember that last time I slept 8 hours with at least 1-2 bathroom breaks during the night. And lets not even get into falling asleep on the toilet! ~lol~

Positive thoughts and empty bladders