PDA

View Full Version : Penis problem

needadoctor
20-06-14, 15:21
Okay so, it's pretty simple I'm sure and somebody must know or have had the same problem! I'm sexually active with my other half and we rarely have any problems, however this is about the third time the issue has occurred. It starts off with the skin under my foreskin started going a bit blotchy and then after a day or two little raised dimples rise up on the head of my penis, which then after about a day or two brush off in the shower, it's rarely itchy but can sometimes have a major itch just once. I'm fine now but worry what it could be, my other half is also currently having pain in her more private areas and is putting it down to thrush, is this correct or is it something more severe? I know it's not chlamydia as we're both clear of it. Any help would be appreciated!

Dissension
23-06-14, 10:53
I would probably want to see a urologist, personally...

lior
23-06-14, 11:44
Once a boyfriend had thrush - he had to have a cream, and keep it really clean and dry. Apparently it happened if he got damp and stayed damp - particularly under the foreskin - so after sex he always had to wash. We had to always use a condom to protect me.

It's one of those things that if it's happened more than once, it would help to see a doctor to find out what it is and how you can avoid it happening again.

venusbluejeans
23-06-14, 11:49
your username says it all....... we are not a medical site, so go and visit the drs as we can not diagnose anything

mnaha
19-01-15, 05:42
Balantitis, or yeast infection very common..sometimes caused by high levels of sugar in the blood or at least that is why mine was.. once I got the sugar levels under control it was gone but yours could be caused by a lot innocent issue.. check the net.. its very common.