PDA

View Full Version : feeling sick

chung
20-06-14, 16:18
I suffer from anxiety depression panic and loneliness. I am not on medication. I dont understand why I should be suffering from so many things. Not everyone suffers. I feel like some of it has been down to bad luck and some of it down to the way the world is. Not all people are friendly or caring. There are mean people out there. The doctors cant help me and nobody can. Depression can make you hopeless because you just dont see a way out of the situation.

ray52
20-06-14, 16:27
Hi Chung
Your find are caring and friendly people on here, I think you might benefit from a chat with your doctor and remember there are other doctors if you don't get on with yours. They don't have cures but can help you cope and guide with or without meds till you find your way.

chung
20-06-14, 16:40
I have not found that some people here are friendly. They have been mean and offensive just because they didn't like what I said.

ray52
20-06-14, 16:55
I have just read your other post chung and you have to remember this site is for everyone, every race, men or women, When we post something we need to think is this going to offend anyone because we all sign up at first to find friendly people who under stand where we are coming from and hopefully help others along the way. So pick your words better chung, be polite and your find people are polite back. I not having a go at you chung everyone on here has a problem or more to be here and we have to bare this in mind with our own.