PDA

View Full Version : What is happening

worrier 82
20-06-14, 21:25
Hello im really struggling at the moment I have always been abit health anxious and ocd although not been told by doctors as I haven't really been in 8 years anyway about 7 weeks ago on a Sunday evening after a nice day and meal with family I was just drifting of to sleep and come over very weird dizzy pressure head sweaty clammy hands palputations and kept burping went to the doctors in the Friday as I felt like it constantly for the week he said hayfever ?? Gave tablets etc felt bit better for few days then it come back so doctors again gave me anti biotics for sinus another week went past I got sicknesses and diarrhea in between by now I was really feeling spaced out no focus no interest in usual stuff so went back to doctors who said it sounds stress related but we send you for blood test not had one in 14 years so panic had the blood test waited few days rang doctors receptionist said all normal felt better few days again with only few little moments of the dizziness etc then week and half after test I got letter saying results back doctor needs to see you panic again big style so rung no appointment till tuesday all she said was it says vit d on the screen. That was Monday I was bad Monday then ok ask week last night and today back to dizzy pressure weird feeling in head keep burping achy sicky feeling I been trying to keep of google last few weeks as I no it don't help I don't really no why I posting or what I expecting anyone to say I been watching and reading posts for a few weeks now debating to post but I sitting here feeling weird and thought I would. Sorru for lack of full stops etc .

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

Normally when I'm anxious about a health issue I just get the tight chest and bit of sicky feeling and normally Shake it off after few days this feels so different and scary

Booboojenny
20-06-14, 22:27
Hello:) worrier82 sorry to hear your having a hard time, hope it goes well at the doctors next week :hugs: