PDA

View Full Version : HELP, worried about heart rate!

CheesinIndian
20-06-14, 21:26
I just got back from the first part of my physical and everything was fine. But i always end up forgetting to ask questions.

The problem that im worried about is my heart rate! Normally my RHR is mid to low 60s on average. Then during the day its prolly 70-75. thats fine cause its normal. But I have had increased HR at night and after meals, like in the low to mid 80s! is this normal? I know its still in the acceptable range but it still worries me! Also sometimes it feels like my heart is beating hard, not fast, just hard. Is this normal? I am really in tune with my body and can feel almost everything that is happening with it so maybe its just stress idk.

raggamuffin
21-06-14, 15:26
Heart rate can fluctuate at any time, eating, walking, when you feel tired, after exercise etc etc. You said yourself that your resting heart rate is in 60's that's healthy. So don't freak out when your heart rate fluctuates from time to time - that's normal.

Ed

Fishmanpa
21-06-14, 17:45
Did you see the replies to your post yesterday?

Positive thoughts

Catherine S
21-06-14, 18:47
Is this the same thread or a new one? I'm sure i answered?

ISB x

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

Raggamuffin...hilarious pic, your username should've been reggae-muffin :D

Beth97
21-06-14, 19:22
Sounds to me your heart rate is perfectly normal :) I wouldn't have concerns if I was you :)

darklazer
21-06-14, 19:32
Your heart is amazing, it is made of super dense muscle and fiber that can beat up to 200 BPM for WEEKS to a MONTH straight.

You sound fine to me :D

sarahsarah
21-06-14, 21:37
Heart rates should vary. Yours sounds pretty perfect to me.

CheesinIndian
21-06-14, 22:30
Is this the same thread or a new one? I'm sure i answered?

ISB x

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

Raggamuffin...hilarious pic, your username should've been reggae-muffin :D

Yea I just posted another after this one becuase I never got replies and I was very stressed :( sorry

Miss_gone_batty
22-06-14, 04:25
No worries :). That's a healthy heart rate. I've always hada Fast heart rate. Mine was often 125 bpm until I got on heart medicine. My Heart is fine they say it's just fast. Thought I was dying a month or so ago went to the er and at one point my heart was beating 180 bpm. Worst panic attack ever there.. I was sure I was going to die. My heart always gets faster after meals to and when I'm tired or relaxed. With my heart pills my heart is usually 80-90 bpm and I feel great. I also learned once that your heart can beat 200bpm for two weeks without having a heart attack! O worries my friend!

Catherine S
22-06-14, 11:32
You did get replies...I replied and so did Fishmanpa. You could have 'bumped' the thread just by replying to us. Threads can be bumped as many times as you like rather than start a new one asking the same question. Just a thought for future threads.

ISB

CheesinIndian
22-06-14, 16:56
You did get replies...I replied and so did Fishmanpa. You could have 'bumped' the thread just by replying to us. Threads can be bumped as many times as you like rather than start a new one asking the same question. Just a thought for future threads.

ISB

Oh ok, Im new to forums in general, I did not know that.Thank you

Catherine S
22-06-14, 17:46
No probs :)