PDA

View Full Version : All these mole posts got me thinking...

Krypt0night
20-06-14, 22:09
So I didn't realize that melanoma could affect the lymph nodes so now I'm worried that I have melanoma, not lymphoma.

Here's why from research I found on a page:

"Sometimes affected lymph nodes press on tissues or nerves nearby, and this may cause pain." I currently have pain in the armpits and groin where lymph nodes are

"If melanoma spreads to the lungs, it may cause breathlessness or discomfort in the chest" I have been dealing with breathlessness for a couple of weeks now along with chest discomfort and pain

"Cancer cells that have spread to the liver can cause swelling and discomfort in the liver area" I have had pain in this location for a week now.

It's hard to tell myself nothing is wrong with me when three major symptoms are showing up on me right now.

RoseEve
21-06-14, 00:33
You think you have stage 4 melanoma that has spread to your nodes, liver, and lungs? You would be so ill you wouldn't be able to get out if bed. There is no way you have that. There is 0 probability. You are letting your thoughts run away with you. I had an infection that caused a lump in my armpit and I had blood in my stool. I thought I had stage 3 colon cancer. I had a minor infection and hemorrhoids.

swanick15
21-06-14, 14:13
RoseEve is right you would be dead right now.

Rennie1989
21-06-14, 15:03
Simple solution. NEVER GOOGLE.

raggamuffin
21-06-14, 15:22
Google and WebMD are a hinderance not a help. They can turn into addictions and make you OCD about health. If you have any symptom and you can't resist googling then put "anxiety" before the symptom. Soon enough you'll trace everything you experience back to anxiety.

Ed