PDA

View Full Version : Mind chatter and feeling hyper all day

Lyn89
21-06-14, 07:56
My random thoughts seem worse lately and I've been feeling this weird rush of feeling happy then suddenly I'll feel anxious about it. Does anyone else get that? I think it's adrenaline but I'm terrified it's going to turn into a panic attack :/ my anxiety has never done this before, I feel really weird

Oosh
21-06-14, 12:30
Not sure about that one. But if it doesn't always become a panic attack it's probably not related.

Try and go for a nice walk. A walk with some up and downs is always good for flushing out all of those stress hormones and always leaves me with a high later on.

See if they still trouble you after that.

Lyn89
21-06-14, 12:39
It is pretty strange.

I guess anxiety and excitement are the same thing, essentially, so maybe my brain is interpreting an energy boost or good mood as anxiety or something negative because that's what it's used to doing. Maybe it's just the adrenaline making me feel like I need to run jump and skip lol. It's better today, but still annoying.

I've never had a panic attack before, but I'm not sure if you can suddenly develop them or not after all these years. Even at my worst I never had one, so I'm hoping not. I guess it's the fact that anxiety can change shape and forms even when you're feeling better :shrug: Very frustrating. I appreciate the response though, I'm exercising more this week and using the treadmill, so let's see how it goes! :yesyes: