PDA

View Full Version : Fighting back today

mgritton34
21-06-14, 08:45
I woke up feeling awful like hungover but without the drinking. Confused ,headache , stomach ache , dizzy and shaking. Started to get in a right state with myself panicking thinking worst told my hubby to take my daughter to park on his own I felt to ill. Then I thought about the weather report yesterday said it was a bad time for allergy sufferers and something clicked. I got up showered and dressed a drink and something to eat took some allergy meds and painkillers( I had stopped taking them cause in my weird thought pattern thought they would mask symptoms of a serious illiness). Since xmas I have been to docs nearly every other week with something if there was something to find would've found it by now with all the blood tests and scans. Was a bit panicky at park to start with but feeling good now and enjoying it with my daughter. I hope I can keep this going will defo keep pushing myself.

jayware33
21-06-14, 12:35
I woke up feeling awful like hungover but without the drinking. Confused ,headache , stomach ache , dizzy and shaking. Started to get in a right state with myself panicking thinking worst told my hubby to take my daughter to park on his own I felt to ill. Then I thought about the weather report yesterday said it was a bad time for allergy sufferers and something clicked. I got up showered and dressed a drink and something to eat took some allergy meds and painkillers( I had stopped taking them cause in my weird thought pattern thought they would mask symptoms of a serious illiness). Since xmas I have been to docs nearly every other week with something if there was something to find would've found it by now with all the blood tests and scans. Was a bit panicky at park to start with but feeling good now and enjoying it with my daughter. I hope I can keep this going will defo keep pushing myself.

Glad to hear you're fighting back. You know, sometimes it's not so easy. Today I called out an ambulance (separate post) .. I never thought I'd ever do that and all because I'd taken some new tablets.

I can totally relate to your symptoms; waking up in the morning and feeling awful for no apparent reason. The best thing for mornings like that is to just get on with your day and try to forget about it (easier said than done).

John