PDA

View Full Version : help aware of tingling snsation in my legs scared now

trish1955
22-06-14, 09:58
First time I had this was back in Feb when I ended up in a&e for first to e ever even though I have stuffed panic anxiety for over forty years I kept trying to tell themm its not out side its a feel I g inside like they filling up with cool air or sum at I don't no I just no they could not find anything g wrong with me so why is it happening again I ave spent last two days trying g not to go into full blown panic over it I would say you now how hour whole body feels when your total afraid well thats how it feels in my legs. In Feb it went all the way through my body like the feeling of fear went from my legs all the way through me it was awful its like being in a state of panic constantly. I do t no how to explain I just no I am scared I always think I am about to die as this is my major fear its now it all began wen I was 12 now 58 x

Carnation
22-06-14, 16:33
Hi Trish,

Been there, felt that. Its not normally something at the time, its a build-up and what you might be thinking about now. I had to change a lot in my Life. Do you do Yoga? I found it excellent for me. Sound like you need some chill time and relaxation techniques. Leave the housework for once, it will always be there tomorrow. You are more important and living your Life is more important. :hugs:

trish1955
22-06-14, 20:31
Thank you xxxxxx