PDA

View Full Version : Bad arguement

stay_gold
22-06-14, 19:01
Last week I had a really bad arguement with my brother who abused my sexually when we were younger.
It all started because he was basically being self absorbed confronting me with petty issues and not bothering to even listen aknowledge my side to things.
He then kept being up things and I kep shutting it down, he was provoking me and then keeping quiet so I could get more annoyed. Unfortunatly for him, I had been drinking and I hinted at the whole sexual abuse thing infront of our mother. I don't think she got it at all. I went mental and I was full of rage.

He apologised 2 days later and I thought everything was done, now he called me again and asked me why I said what I said, people were around so he didn't go into it and he said we would talk about it again another time. Really? Why bring it up after so long?! I was feeling pretty good and this has ruined everything. I really don't want to talk. I'm wondering if he forgot about all of the abuse that happened. Why is he being so self center after that, I feel like he's only focusing on how HE feels instead of actually looking at the part he had to play that day and in general.

I really need some help guys please?????????

MRS STRESS ED
22-06-14, 21:02
Love really sorry to hear what you went threw and still going threw ,sounds to me he is terrified of someone finding out his nasty little secret ,if you dont want to talk to him dont ,dont let him control things as he obviously has in the past stay strong ,do you not have anyone you can talk to I understand if you cant or dont want to ,tell him to back off or you will tell people even if you wouldnt he doesnt know you wont sending you :hugs:xx im here if you need a chat xx

stay_gold
23-06-14, 02:29
Love really sorry to hear what you went threw and still going threw ,sounds to me he is terrified of someone finding out his nasty little secret ,if you dont want to talk to him dont ,dont let him control things as he obviously has in the past stay strong ,do you not have anyone you can talk to I understand if you cant or dont want to ,tell him to back off or you will tell people even if you wouldnt he doesnt know you wont sending you :hugs:xx im here if you need a chat xx

I told a friend but I'm sure she'll eventually tell someone.

I might just keep my phone off, he won't address it and nor will I. It's not really been mentioned apart from onces a few years after it happened and he acted disgusted and complately denied it so i never mentioned it since.

The arguement last week was so petty, he just wouldn't accept what I had to say.

MRS STRESS ED
25-06-14, 17:42
Typical love it never happened in his mind but you and him know the truth love stay strong your doing okay by the sound of it xx