PDA

View Full Version : mind games

rvoiello25
22-06-14, 23:25
i haven't been on this site for years but i feel the need to come back on here. my anxiety and o.c.d is very bad lately. i take sertraline 50mg i have been on them for years now. i feel i have improved about ten per cent. i mean the panic attacks aren't there anymore but i have the worst psychological problems and thoughts ever. this may sound weird but i will try and explain so maybe some one can help me. i have started going on facebook and i find someone who lets just say me and him or her don't like each other then i click on there pictures and then i have to check to make sure i haven't tagged anyone on them. i have to do this on repeat countless times to tell myself i haven't even though i know i haven't and i wouldn't. also i have really bad derealisation i feel spaced out all the time and sometimes i wonder if i am actually here. if anyone can help me in the slightest way i would so appreciate it. i am finding it hard to get by each day and i really don't know what to do anymore. i don't want to give up on life. i have two fantastic dogs and a family that love me. they just don't understand me but i don't understand myself anymore. x

Agadch
22-06-14, 23:37
I'm like that too with the picture thing. I get so paranoid when I'm looking at pictures and I check a million times to see if I've accidentally liked it or added the person as a friend or something. You're not alone :)

rvoiello25
22-06-14, 23:54
thank you. i am exactly the same. how do we get it out of our heads. it is driving me bonkers lol. x

Agadch
23-06-14, 00:10
It drives me insane too! I just try and avoid going onto the peoples pages who I'd be paranoid about liking pictures/adding them/tagging pictures etc but sometimes it's hard because you want to have a little nosey :roflmao: