PDA

View Full Version : ectopic beats when exercise

cherrie
14-12-06, 13:43
Hi

I dont know what to do? I have been doing 30 mins every day of a aerbic dvd and the other day i got palpitations for a few seconds after as if y heart was reajusting. Its not the first time that I have had them through aerobic exercise. Do u think its anything to worry about as they tell u to exercise to keep u sane!

cherrie

Stu M
14-12-06, 15:03
Hi Cherrie,

This is what first brought me to this forum. Ive had anxiety and panic attacks, and ectopics for years. Then I started to get them whilst exercising, and just afterwards.

Blimey was I scared, and to be honest I still am. But I have been assured you can get them whilst and after exercising and they are still benign. It does put me off exercising but I try to do an hour a week of badminton, but it is hard when these things put you off. And the ones im getting at the moment are very strong and feel quite violent (but im still standing, just)

I can only say what Ive been told, which is, be positive, exercise will help, and they cant hurt you (even when exercising)!! Hope that helps.

:D

Stu

Piglet
14-12-06, 15:40
I can get them when I'm exercising and when I'm not!!

I know in Claire Weekes book she says exercise helps!!!

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.