PDA

View Full Version : pins and needles, tingling, dizziness...help!!!

Fragilevesl
23-06-14, 03:55
Does anybody else get pins and needles, tingling, and dizziness from anxiety? I get all three and have been getting them frequently for over two months! It's really scaring me. Most of my symptoms are in my right leg and arm, but lately they've been spreading to my left leg, arm, and back too. I also noticed my limbs fall asleep a lot easier than usual. This all started when I read about MS symptoms because I was having some sharp pains in my stomach and used dr. google to help diagnose me. I've had multiple panic attacks the past couple months and have been extremely stressed about this whole thing, but I still get the symptoms even when I'm not anxious. I went to see some neurologists and they all said "no signs of ms."

Pipkin
23-06-14, 05:43
This might help:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

It explains that the symptoms you're describing can be anxiety related and what causes them.

Pip

Fragilevesl
23-06-14, 16:02
Thank you! Anyone else?

bluetopazgirl
23-06-14, 16:16
If i have a panic attack i always know one is coming on because the side of my face starts tingling and my lip goes like it does if you have injection done at the dentist. i get it all down in my arm too the same side. once the attack is over it does go.

MRS STRESS ED
23-06-14, 20:01
Hi fragilevesl

This is quite common symptoms of anxiety ,I get this alot its more annoying now than anything ,try not to worry love it does pass xx

Fishmanpa
23-06-14, 20:35
Thank you! Anyone else?

Just the vast majority of members... thus the link :D

Positive thoughts,

KeeKee
23-06-14, 20:56
Over the past few months I have noticed that I get numb a lot quicker than I used to, especially when in bed or leaning on my elbow. I have mentioned it to the doctor though and he never seemed bothered so for the time being at least I am just ignoring it.

Fragilevesl
23-06-14, 21:23
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your comments and encouragement.

claireypoo
23-06-14, 21:31
I am massively anxious at the moment and sure enough one side of my face is tingling and the same side on my neck, also my eye is twitching. Happens every time I am anxious. Hate it, but I'm used to it now. X