PDA

View Full Version : Tingling/pins & needles

kam1909
23-06-14, 08:54
For over a couple of months now I have been suffering from various symptoms which have included mainly dizziness/light headedness, light headaches, knee/leg aches and pins and needles. Thankfully the dizziness and most of the other symptoms seem to have disappeared although I seem to regularly have pins & needles/tingling in my left foot and right hand to varying levels. I have spoken to my doctor several times, had a blood test (which was ok) and tried to up my vitamin levels including iron and magnesium.

A couple of weeks ago I thought that things were improving, but I can't seem to shake the pins and needles off and if I do any sort of exercise it seems to take far longer to recover from the aches and pains. My doctor thinks that it's partly to do with a viral infection, but I think it's probably more anxiety related.

Has anyone got any suggestions on getting the better of the pins & needles/tingling if it is anxiety? I have never experienced such feelings for this length of time before. I have been trying to improve my breathing which is easier said than done.

Many thanks in advance for any help & suggestions.