PDA

View Full Version : So if it's not infection, it has to be cancer right?

hearthstone25
23-06-14, 20:08
Recently I had pain in my right testicle and in my lower back also a few days before that began the urge to pee all day started. It's like my bladder doesn't wait until it's full.

Urgency of pee, right testy/lower back pain..

Well I went to the doctor and he said it's probably an infection and gave me antibodies. They injected me and I've been taking the prescribed medicine.

Nothing has change with the symptoms.

I went back to the doctor today and made an appointment for sonogram for my balls and bladder.

I was really hoping it was an infection but since the antibodies aren't working that means it has to be cancer, right? :(

Annie0904
23-06-14, 22:07
No sometimes it just takes longer for an infection to go.

hearthstone25
24-06-14, 16:13
It's been a week.. My ball/back still hurt and my pee is still wanting to come out at all times.

I had a slight panic attack this morning :( was praying to God I'd wake up and feel normal down there but when i woke up with the the pee thing i freaked out a little bit and had bad thoughts...

Annie0904
24-06-14, 16:20
Probably best to go back to your doctor then.

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 16:19 ----------

It could be kidney stones.

hearthstone25
24-06-14, 17:26
Aren't kidney stones suppose to hurt like childbirth with a girl?

What about Interstitial cystitis? Could always be a possibility..

Annie0904
24-06-14, 17:58
I think the best thing to do is go back to your doctor and he can do more checks. Kidney stones are painful but it depends how big the stones are I guess as to how painful it can be.

hearthstone25
13-07-14, 01:14
Cat scans came back of everything. No infection or cancer. After my doctor told me that it went away..

Amazing what anxiety can cause.