PDA

View Full Version : anyone here ever take Percocet?

UKmamainUS
24-06-14, 20:43
I took some yesterday and it made me throw up. Today I still have nausea and feel almost hungover. Can Percocet be the cause of my discomfort do you think? My doctor had Tuesdays off so I can't call and ask her.

Thanks

nomorepanic
24-06-14, 21:00
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Fishmanpa
24-06-14, 21:03
Yes, some people have negative reactions to prescription pain killers. Percocet (vicoden etc.) are oxycodone and tylenol. I basically lived on that and stronger for over 9 months due to cancer treatment.

I didn't have that reaction but I know many that did. Be careful, depending on the dosage, it's pretty intense stuff and it's addictive. It also can cause constipation so you have to be aware of that too.

There are other non-narcotic pain relievers that won't cause that reaction. I have to take a prescription pain killer (tramadol) every day due to side effect pain. It works pretty well. It's like a step up from OTC pain relievers.

Positive thoughts