PDA

View Full Version : Lymph Nodes UPDATE!

MartMart22
25-06-14, 10:56
Hey guys,

Went for my ultrasound today and the consultant radiologist did my scan.

He did the scan and said he can definitely see something there but not properly he said its not attached to anything and round and smooth.

He said for my peace of mind he is going to send me for an mri he said for other patients he would of just said a check up in 3 months.

I dont know what to think any ideas guys ????

eevee
25-06-14, 15:13
It's probably a lipoma.

He's sending you for an MRI for your peace of mind, so it doesn't seem like he thinks it could be something. I know how difficult it is not to panic though, I would be the same, but hang in there!

MartMart22
03-07-14, 10:38
Hey guys,
Got my letter through for the mri which is on monday I have a job interview today and hoping my anxiety doesnt get the better of me :( the fact the radiologist sent me for an mri instead of going straight for biopsy is surely a good sign right ?

Going mad ever so slowly :( it annoys me that if I wasnt so crazy I would never have felt this lump and all this stress wouldn't be happening :(

Arghhhhh!

Dolphin8808
03-07-14, 17:23
What kind of lumps/bumps are they, when did you notice them? I have the same thing, I have one on each side of my neck, same place, size and feel. Super hard like bone, round, smooth and move when I swallow. Who knows? Scary though I agree!

MartMart22
03-07-14, 20:00
The main one is on the left side hard and immovable might possibly be a bone but I dont know hasnt grown in the past 3 months doesnt hurt ive got an mri on monday have no other symptoms tho what about you?

paul786
04-07-14, 10:50
I have also same problems with ear pain please keep in touch

Gemma321
04-07-14, 16:21
I have little lymph nodes in my neck that i panic over.... Has anybody pressed and poked their neck so much that they have made the muscles swell into what feels like a lump?? Slightly panicked over it but doctors don't seem concerned??

paul786
07-07-14, 11:00
What is ur mri results