PDA

View Full Version : Can anxiety do this to me?

jarvfi
14-12-06, 18:39
Hi

Apologies if this covers similar thing to my recent posts but im seriously worried.

Im so tired its unbelievable i feel so weak all the time and am having serious trouble moving my hands to type this. Any time i try to move my hands fast its feels difficult. If i put my arms up they are v.weak and i have to makle them drop. I am constantly daydreaming and reading is a real pain as my eyes seem to tired to do it. As well as all this ive got a really bad lightheaded feeling which affects me every time i move my head it feels like im going to faint. Also ive got a dry throat and my stomach feels a little bad. Its just like i dont have the ability to move my hands / limbs like i used to. Also i keep jolting when im lying down or trying to fall asleep. Muscle ache is also really getting to me and it just feels so much harder to move the way i want to.

Its completley ruining my life and i just want it to go away. Ive had it for over a month now and it shows absolutley no sign of going away. The doc thinks its caused by stress but my heart doesnt seem to be beating ne faster. Its troubling my family and seems to be getting worse everyday. Im so so worried and miserable.

Has any one else had this before? If so how are you doing now?

Many Thanks

Jarvis

ceecee
14-12-06, 18:45
hi
anxiety is a really horrible condition which does make you feel quite ill,i too have trouble accepting that i have anxiety as some days i feel like crap,but until i do accept it i,m never going to get better,so my advice is if the doctor says it,s anxiety believe it and try and find ways to cope(god if only it was that easy!!!!!lol)i too get the jolting thing when trying to go to sleep,i think its our bodies reacting to us trying to relax(if that makes any sense)
take care
rach x

tam
14-12-06, 22:24
hi jarvfi one of my main symptons is exausted all the time my body aches all over and i get sooo tired that i feel im going to fall,i havnt been as bad recently as i have been doing alot better,when i feel like this i try to rest and get as much sleep as poss,it does get better keep your chin up,tc tracy

jarvfi
14-12-06, 22:30
Hi Guys

Thanks for the support. Did you have these symptoms as well then? It the dizziness and the tiredness that get me the most. I dont physically feel like im going to fall asleep but its just so hard. Im worried that its bveing caused by a problem with my brain or something like that?

Thanks