PDA

View Full Version : 3am panic still here!

Sunshine84
26-06-14, 07:10
Please help. Day 6 of citalopram 10mg tomorow for panic+anxiety and i cant cope with my feelings anymore. Awoke at 3am again and still panicking/feel sick/sweats/toilet. Got cold too which doesnt help and im dreading the morning/tomorrow. Cant face work/being alone. Feel like i want to just knock myself out until i feel better. Please help if u can i dont know wat to do anymore x

---------- Post added at 07:10 ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 ----------

Hi, just an update. I slept for about 30 minutes or so and im on countdown for my docs surgery to.open so i can ask for help.....good luck to everyone for today x

aprilmoon
26-06-14, 07:36
Hi Sunshine!
Hope you're feeling a bit better now!
Those feelings are horrible arn't they? But you got through it,well done :)
Hopefully as your meds start to do their stuff you'll start feeling a lot better,
Hang on in there!
Good luck at the docs,:hugs:

Sunshine84
26-06-14, 10:26
Thankyou aprilmoon. Feel a little bit better thankyou, at docs this.afternon. Mums been great. She has my daughter today as i should have been at work but ive had a day off to try and rest. Ive just waved them off for a walk whilst i rest then hopefully ill meet up later with them.so scary. I feel ive lost control. Appreciate ur post x

jennywren13
27-06-14, 10:01
3am seems to be my trigger time most mornings too. You're not alone. Hope your doctor was able to give you some assurance.

Sunshine84
27-06-14, 12:45
Thanks jennywren 13, yes they reassured me its "normal" and that it will get worse before it fets better. Ive been on meds 1 week and have to give them 4 week to kick in. Gonna be a long haul and its sxary but i really want to get back to some kind of living. Hope u are ok and are doing well?

jennywren13
27-06-14, 12:56
I'm glad. Sometimes a doctors reassurance means so much.

I'm scared about tonight as I had such a big panic attack overnight. But it's nothing I haven't handled before. The tightness in my chest is horrible :(

I hope you have a better day xoxoxo

Sunshine84
27-06-14, 13:49
Thankyou you too. Im also scared about tonight. If u are suffering come on here and we can chat and keep each other calm. We will be ok x

jennywren13
27-06-14, 14:07
You're so kind Sunshine84. I'm in Australia so it's your Friday and my Friday night.

I am trying to keep a lid on the tightness in my chest and breathing. I know rationally these are common symptoms so I am focusing on that.

I hope your day is a good one. If you need to chat I'm here

Sunshine84
27-06-14, 15:31
Thanks jenny you too and good luck with the sleeping. Keep telling yourself you WILL be fine. Relax and get comfy x