PDA

View Full Version : Had The Most Bizarre Thing Happen Last Night

looking4answers
15-12-06, 00:10
I was sitting here using the computer and all of a sudden I got the tremendous overwhelming feeling that I needed to sleep.I laid down and got still but my mind was active but my body felt relieved..I didn't think that I would go to sleep.Next thing I remember is my wife going to bed about an hour or two later and her accidently waking me up.I didn't even know I was asleep.I woke with the most bizarre vibrating feeling in my upper chest..all over my chest..It wasn't like I was having heart issues but just a feeling of vibrations all over my chest.I woke up and went to the bathroom and felt ok.I still felt weird as i did before I went to sleep,but fairly mentally alert.The vibrations left me right as I got up for a few minutes but then I laid back down and slept fairly well through the night.I just wondered if anyone else every experiened the compulsion to sleep and then felt alert and then slept and woke and felt a strange vibration? Could this just be from being over tired or is it anxiety or what? Please share if you have felt either way remotely.. It was just really weird..and kind of scarry to feel that you had to sleep no matter what..and then having that bizarre vibration..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

Paddington
15-12-06, 10:14
hi LFA!I love the prayer,i will copy it out!The sleepy feeling ,yes i have had that,but i panic against it,as it feel awful i think!Makes me feeelas tho i am being sucked into a void or sum such!So i fight it!The vibrations ,yep i have had those too and tingling ,itchy muscles,horrid!!Combination of stress and being over tired too!Hope you feel better today,Love M.R.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore