PDA

View Full Version : Feeling low, rough, loads of symptoms!!! Need Hope

MGBreva
15-12-06, 00:18
Hi all,

Not so good day today. OK in work but tonight, feeling sick, prickly pain feeling in chest, palps, low.......... do I need to go on! Letting all silly little things get to me - neighbours who are ******s and my little gem, 13yr old daughter winding me up with her usual teenage doom and gloom looks and grunts for answers. Anyone know that feeling. Trying to work through it all, don't feel like work tomorrow but promised some work collegues we'd go out for a Christmas lunch and I don't want to let them down? can't wait till next Thursday when I'll finish for over a week and my eldest daughter comes home from uni, can't wait for that, miss her loads and loads. Her going away to uni in september realy sent me over the edge, everything was building up over several months the anx and PA that is but when she left home - bang!!!! I think that put a lid on it and a few weeks later ended up off work for 7 weeks and could'nt even leave the house!

Thanks for listening and putting up with my moans, I know you all understand

Dave :(

kazzie
15-12-06, 00:45
Well Done Dave for gettin to work!!!

The teenage years are awful mate you have my sympathy

You will feel better soon

chin up:D

luv kaz x x x

MGBreva
15-12-06, 00:48
Thanks Kazzi I needed a reply

Dave[Yeah!]

kilvosa
15-12-06, 07:21
Hi Dave
You will be fine keep in there not long till next Thursday.
Take care
Anne xx

hopeful
15-12-06, 11:40
Hi Dave,
Ihave a 13,15 and 22 year old, and I know those grunts and looks too!!!!
I understand how you are feeling,try not to let it get to you,easier said than done I know. You are not alone.
Take care
julie x

yorkylover
15-12-06, 14:27
Hi dave well done on going to work,not long before you break up for christmas,and you see your daughter.It will be here before you know it.;)

Ellen XX

MGBreva
15-12-06, 21:28
I actually got through 4 days of work this week! 2 good days, 1 OK'ish and 1 bad day. I'm quite pleased with myself. Hoping to keep 4 day week up during january 07 before trying full time again in February.

Thanks for replies they realy help

Dave ;)

keepemlaughing
16-12-06, 03:00
Good job Dave. I was off work for 4 years and felt so inadequate when i got a new job. i still can't shake the feeling that I am not good enough to be working there. I kinda feel like I am faking my way through a good job at a college. Not likely, just guilt which I am real good at.
Anyway. good job. and good luck with the teenager. I have 3 granddaughters I am raising, 6 7 and 9. they will all peak at teenhood at the same time. i am planning to run away about then.

Good luck to you.
:D

Sheryl

Always expect a train.