PDA

View Full Version : I had an awful night sweat!

Gemmal
27-06-14, 10:57
Really panicking this morning, I bombard this forum with my lymphoma fears for over two years now , the one thing I was banking on was that I didn't have any weight loss , fevers or night sweats.

Last night, I woke up my neck and chest were soaking! :mad:

I'm on my period( tmi) so im hoping to god this was a result of something hormonal !

I can't concentrate in work this morning

:(

nomorepanic
27-06-14, 11:20
I get night sweats all the time and wake up with wet hair.

I guess it is just something that happens to us.

Lilac58
27-06-14, 11:25
Hi,

I woke up a couple of weeks ago drenched. Quite often wake up 'sweaty' but that was way more.

I linked it to bad dreams and humidity at night at this time of year.

One night does not make a diagnosis. Have you seen your doctor previously?

Gemmal
27-06-14, 11:45
Thanks for the replies, it is probably just my anxiety!

I only seen my doctor two weeks ago for some bloods done, everything was normal :unsure:

Ruby13
27-06-14, 11:58
Have suffered with night sweats and mine were hormonal. Still get them, post menopause.

Fishmanpa
27-06-14, 12:46
Thanks for the replies, it is probably just my anxiety!

I only seen my doctor two weeks ago for some bloods done, everything was normal :unsure:

Just sayin' ;)

Positive thoughts

Fj2014
27-06-14, 21:57
Don't worry! I get awfully sweaty at night during my period and it's so stuffy ATM I'm sure that will be why!
I asked the a&e doc about night sweats and she said unless you are having to change the bedding nightly it's probably nothing to panic over!!
Also, anxiety can also cause night sweats!!

Mrschurchill
27-06-14, 22:21
Aw hun I get night sweats to, especially if I've had a very vivid dream! I got terrible ones when I was pregnant, blamed it on the hormones! I'm pretty sure you're fine :) xz

RoseEve
28-06-14, 01:56
I wake up in a sweat every night and have for years.

bluetopazgirl
28-06-14, 18:37
I also had a night sweat last night, sent me into a blind panic. had a terrible day, blood tests were all fine but I am convinced I have lymphoma now :weep:. Can't do this anymore.

SteveReutov
07-03-23, 17:48
how did it turn out?