PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone here? Scared, need help.

Bellar
15-12-06, 01:51
Well I've had this thing so many times before, the last time a month ago, until tonight. At about midnight, I woke with my heart racing and felt a bit weak and faint, and I needed to go to the toilet. Wasn't quite diarrohea (sorry for TMI) but felt like I needed to empty out. Went back to bed to try and sleep but just kept feeling panicky as I could feel my heart still racing and also felt like it was harder than usual to breathe. Then I got some stomach pains which came and went, now I'm just sitting here to calm down. Can anyone help - share experiences. These episodes really freak me out. The last two times this has happened I have eaten a Chinese takeaway in the evening - could this be connected? Please help, this is really making me scared.

debera
15-12-06, 01:59
Hi Bellar
Please try not to panic. I have had this plenty of times. It sounds like you are having a panic attack.just try to relax hard i know. As for the chinesed food. Chinese food does have msg in it.Maybe you are just racting to that. When I eat chinese food my heart races. Please try not to worry you will be ok
Debera

debera
15-12-06, 02:02
Hi Bellar
It,s me again feel free to pm me any time
Debera

Bellar
15-12-06, 02:02
Thanks for the reassurance, it helps just to talk to others who have experienced this. I had so many problems with heart related anxiety after my daughter was born two and a half years ago, and ever since then I've had problems every day. I have got slightly better in that I don't check my pulse every five minutes anymore, but I do get these scary episodes and lately my stomach is playing up and I'm having problems with pain under ribs and acid reflux (at least I think that's what it is). Thanks again.

Lynnann
15-12-06, 02:08
Do you want to meet in chat for a little while, have a little time if you need it.

Lynnann

Bellar
15-12-06, 02:09
Hi Lynann, yes, how do I do that? (I'm still new to this)

Lynnann
15-12-06, 02:12
Go to the homepage, click on the chat tab at the top of the page, I will see you there, Debera as well if she wishes