PDA

View Full Version : Axious About Camping Holiday On Tuesday

nutjob85
27-06-14, 20:57
Hello all

Im feeling anxious about my holiday on Tuesday

Im off to Henley On Thames for a week, I will be camping for the first time

I'm mostly worried about getting checked in and finding which field I will be setting up in

The campsite staff have been very helpful via email

Anyone else had holiday related axiety?

AnxietyDJ
27-06-14, 21:05
I definitely have... In fact, I haven't been on holiday for almost three years now because I am so worried about the travelling / visiting new places etc., so I know where you are coming from.

Hopefully it will work out well for you and you'll really enjoy it - Henley is such a lovely area! :)

aprilmoon
27-06-14, 21:24
Some of the best holidays I've ever had have been camping ones.
It can actually be a really relaxing one,because you're so close to nature.
Just making a brew can take ages,by the time you've got the water,heated it up ect,and I think you naturally slow your pace down.
The fresh air can really knock you out as well.
Have a great time,hope it doesn't rain! Although one of the most relaxing things on the planet is lying in a tent,lovely and warm,and hearing the rain outside.....

AnxietyDJ
27-06-14, 21:27
Some of the best holidays I've ever had have been camping ones.
It can actually be a really relaxing one,because you're so close to nature.
Just making a brew can take ages,by the time you've got the water,heated it up ect,and I think you naturally slow your pace down.
The fresh air can really knock you out as well.
Have a great time,hope it doesn't rain! Although one of the most relaxing things on the planet is lying in a tent,lovely and warm,and hearing the rain outside.....

That's so true! Also, you are really in control of what happens - where you put your tent, when you eat, when and where you go... It's definitely an enjoyable and (hopefully) relaxing break :)