PDA

View Full Version : Scared of HIV

Dutch93
28-06-14, 12:34
Hello,

I am an 21 year old from The Netherlands. I constantly think that I am HIV infected. I search constantly on Google. Last year I tought that I had braincancer, maybe this toughts come from my ADHD (use ritalin).

In october & november 2013 I had sex with an Dutch woman (late 40's). I used a condom with vaginal sex and no condom at oral sex. I had no HIV symptons, like heavy fever or weightloss. I have Hayfever and been allergic to dogs and cats all my life.

However several weeks ago I noticed a canker sore on my lip. I searched on Google and I see that this could be an HIV symptom. All the canker sores are gone at the moment, I used an natural hayfever medicin that caused the sore, I stopped using it. The real panic started when I saw that I have a white coated tongue at the back, I searched again on Google and tadaa another HIV symptom.

I overused alcoholic mouthwash last weeks (4 - 6 times a day), also I started drinking yakult before I had that white tongue. I stopped drinking yakult yesterday.

What can I do to stop my thoughts, I have an appointment at the dentist next week and I am very scared :(.

Additional info:

Always drinking soya
Hayfever
Daily drinking alcohol, last periode 4 0,33 bottles a day (beer etc)
3-4 times brushing teeth and used alcoholic mouthwash last weeks

spacebunnyx
28-06-14, 12:35
How about a full std check if you're worried??

Dutch93
28-06-14, 18:18
How about a full std check if you're worried??

I am scared to get an positive result :weep:

Serenity1990
28-06-14, 19:02
The giver of oral sex can get it that way, the receiver cannot. If (as I suspect) by oral sex you mean she gave you a BJ, you have little to no risk.

Dutch93
30-06-14, 15:15
I talked with her today, she have no STD's she said! I believe her, because she is a person to trust.

My tongue also get's better, I cut excessive sugar use and drink a lot of water (300 gram sugar a day). I think I have Diabetes, because my whole lifetime i pee a lot (10+ toilet) and all the other stuff.

Serenity1990
30-06-14, 15:21
Bet that was a romantic conversation!

Dutch93
30-06-14, 15:36
Bet that was a romantic conversation!

Haha it wasn't :P

She is the only person I had sex with, and the times that we have sex was vaginal intercourse with a strong condom.

Dutch93
02-07-14, 08:12
All my 'anxiety' symptoms dissapeard, when I stopped drinking so much! Also my white tongue is healthy pink now, my old tooth brush does'nt get the filthy white stuff off my tongue :D.