PDA

View Full Version : Caught in the anxiety loop again

luckyhampster
29-06-14, 07:45
Hello, I have been an anxiety sufferer since I was about 19. Health is my worry and almost always cancer. Once I switched it up and worried about MS for about 4 months, but now i'm back to cancer. Currently it is ovarian cancer. I have an ovarian cyst that is very painful and has been trouble for about 4 months. I have also had abnormal paps so have to have a biopsy in september to rule out cervical problems. I am getting married in 2 months, just moved last week and we had been trying for a baby before the cyst. So there is some stress.
I can never seem to not go the the extreme. Currently I can't sleep and can't stop focussing on, and obsessing about the discomfort.
Last time it helped to hear other people like me.
I wish everyone else luck on their own battles.

Humly
29-06-14, 08:59
I know exactly what its like to be in the anxiety loop, especially about cancer. Why do you have to wait until September for the biopsy and what are they doing about the cyst? I fully understand why you are so worried. If you are in pain then its impossible to forget about it and what with the wedding coming up (congratulations by the way) and the recent move you have got a lot on your plate. Hope you get sorted out soon and I'm sure you ill get loads of advice and support from the members here x