PDA

View Full Version : Urgh I was doing so well.... :(

Mrschurchill
29-06-14, 20:56
So I've had MANY fears and went to the doc about my latest (breast cancer) and since my appointment last week I've been doing great!

Until...
2 days ago when a mole I have had for YEARS (at least 15) was a bit sore. Now this isn't a typical mole, it's more like a very large skin tag in the sense I could kinda twirl it in my fingers. (Gross sorry!) however it is brown and coloured like a mole. it's on my chest, right where a necklace would sit.
When I touched it it was like it had scabbed a little, right on the edge. Now my 18 month old daughter is mesmerised by it so always touches it and I catch it in clothes sometimes. It's not changed shape, colour, look anything at all and it's not oozing or bleeding.

Feel like I'm back at square one again!!

MRS STRESS ED
29-06-14, 21:04
Hello Mrschurchill if its not one thing its another I know what you mean ,its funny how are fear turns to something on our bodies that we have had along time ,im sure you will be fine love sending you a hug :hugs:xx

Mrschurchill
29-06-14, 21:20
Aw thank you Mrs Stress ed. I totally get what you're saying! It's always SOMETHING. Like why does that happen?! It's like our minds don't want us to just enjoy being calm! Xx

Stena
29-06-14, 21:33
Hi, it was breast cancer for me way back in April, now it is bowel,stomach or pancreatic cancer with a list of symptoms! I have one of this tags just under the top of my arm. They are very common so don't worry x

MRS STRESS ED
29-06-14, 21:37
Aw thank you Mrs Stress ed. I totally get what you're saying! It's always SOMETHING. Like why does that happen?! It's like our minds don't want us to just enjoy being calm! Xx

Your welcome love exactly we would be better off being brainless lol :wacko:l I am anyway xx

susan64
29-06-14, 22:50
Hi Mrschurchill, go to the docs, tell them your skin tag is causing you problems, they will probably tie it off so it will eventually just fall off! A friend at work had exactly the same thing, kept getting caught on necklaces etc, she had it tied off, no problems! Good luck

swanick15
29-06-14, 23:34
Susan64 is right although the NHS dont 't remove skin tags or moles for cosmetic reasons they will them if you say that they are getting caught on things the scabbing may just be from getting caught on clothing etc. Don't think too much of it as skin tags are not cancerous and cannot become cancerous as they are all just benign skin growths.