PDA

View Full Version : Saying hello...

leasky
15-12-06, 12:34
Hello all,

First time for everything I suppose so I guess I'll jump right in.

I stumbled upon this site whilst doing the worst thing in the world: googling symptoms! I have been putting up with anxiety for a few years (I was told I had anxiety by my GP about 2 years ago but it has likely been going on for much longer) and the reasons and symptoms are way to long to post here, I'll do that in one of the more specific forums:)

Anyway, I have a right shake on now (first time I have done this type of thing) so I'll leave it at that for now.

Anyway, hello all, I'm very glad I found a forum that reminds me that I do suffer from something and I'm not the only one. I hope other people here can relate to that.

Paul Leask

manmoor
15-12-06, 12:52
Hi Paul,

A big warm welcome to you. Everyone here is lovely. We are all here for each oher so we don't feel alone.

Take Care

Mandyxx

libbie
15-12-06, 12:58
hi paul, youve made a big step joining, and things can only get better. hope you find all the help you need on this site

take care
libbie

Ma Larkin
15-12-06, 13:09
Hi Paul, welcome to NMP.

You'll be amazed how many people feel similar to yourself and I'm sure you will find all the advice and assistance you need to put your mind at rest.

Les, xx

LickeyEndBlues
15-12-06, 13:42
Hi Paul

Welcome to NMP, I found it when searching for info on meds. It is a great place and you are right to post your other stuff in the forums.

You will find lots of advice and support in here.

Cheers

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

tam
15-12-06, 13:50
hi paul welcome and yes there are loads off people on here who feel the same.you will get loads of help and advice here.take care tracy

ceecee
15-12-06, 13:52
hi paul
welcome to the forum
you,re certainly not alone
take care
rach x

yorkylover
15-12-06, 14:12
Hey Paul welcome to the forum,you willget lots of support here,and advise.we are all in the same boat,so we all understand how you are feeling.;)

Ellen XX

tommythomson
15-12-06, 17:12
Hi Paul

I hope today finds you well!
You've found a good site with good information and great people.

Take care

T:D

mooks
15-12-06, 17:36
hi paul
welcome
youll see through this site everyone understands what your going through
the deadly google arrrrrrrg its sooooo bad..we're all guiltyxxx

keepemlaughing
16-12-06, 03:08
Hi Paul,
You are in very good company here. Folks are so supportive and caring. Stick around you will feel better.
[:o)]

Sheryl

Always expect a train.

trac67
16-12-06, 08:06
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Have a read of the 'first steps to overcome anxiety' so much better than googling :D

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

candie
16-12-06, 11:30
Hi leasky,

Welcome and great to have you on board!!!

Take care,Candie:D xxx

nomorepanic
18-12-06, 16:59
Hi Paul

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely kind people on here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel