PDA

View Full Version : Hoping for some answers

Fj2014
30-06-14, 17:08
So a little update – As you might have read the other day I have to go to the docs for a ‘routine appointment’ to collect some blood, urine and stool results tomorrow.
I’m hoping there are no abnormalities – my three calls to the poor receptionist have been fairly reassuring.

And, I have also had a bit of a breakthrough this weekend, I moved to London about two months ago when I got a UTI and the health anxiety kicked in (have since been to a&e twice worried about several cancers) and this weekend I went home to my parents. I had a lovely time, got a lot of reassurance and advice from my parents who have helped my brother through HA before and fully relaxed and GUESS WHAT.. the pains eased off somewhat, I was less bloated and my appetite came back.

I am so hoping this points to anxiety or stress or something and nothing comes back abnormal tomorrow then I can organise some therapy, perhaps get some meds and start to get my life back on track.

This isn’t to say I have had a few mild panics today but has anyone else found there symptoms ‘disappear’ when they are away from their trigger (which for me is the stress of London, a new job and a houseshare I’m not overly keen on!)

xxx