PDA

View Full Version : Passed out and hallucinations

Shammy
30-06-14, 20:33
My boyfriend came home ans said he felt sick which sent my emetaphobia off

I had two panic attacks, passed out for two hours and was hallucinating he had called an ambulance and someone was stroking my hair. none of which happened

Living in hell :/

ElizabethJane
30-06-14, 21:54
Dear Shammy I'm sorry you are having a tough time. Hallucinations are not usually a feature of panic attacks. Fainting can happen to some people. I suggest you go back to your GP for advice. EJ

Catherine S
30-06-14, 23:39
Shammy, could it be anything to do with meds you are taking?

ElizabethJane...good to see you after so long, hope you're doing well xx

ISB x

MRS STRESS ED
01-07-14, 11:38
Ermm im abit confused with this one ,tell me how did you pass out two of my doctors told me its impossible to pass out with panic as your as your blood pressure goes up to faint it does the oppersite ,this is one of my fears as I have fainted before but this was because I had low blood pressure ,so could someone please explain how you can pass out with panic xx :huh:

Catherine S
01-07-14, 11:43
Could it have been that after the panic attacks, you fell into an exhausted sleep and dreamt about the ambulance coming etc?

ISB x

MRS STRESS ED
01-07-14, 11:55
Ermm maybe ISB thankyou xx

Catherine S
01-07-14, 12:14
Lol Mrs Stressed...sorry for the confusion but that last reply of mine was for Shammy :D

ISB x

Shammy
01-07-14, 22:30
My medication dramatically lowers my blood pressure

amber2k13a
02-07-14, 00:03
Lower blood pressure can cause dizziness and fainting, which will exacerbate anxiety and panic states. Try to avoid bending or getting up suddenly. Ask your GP about changing medication.

MRS STRESS ED
02-07-14, 11:56
My medication dramatically lowers my blood pressure

Thankyou that would explain it shammy xx

GingerFish
03-07-14, 15:07
Wow this sounds absolutely horrible! I hope you are feeling better now.xx