PDA

View Full Version : Really bad pain!

Izzytheanxietyqueen
30-06-14, 22:38
Hey it's izzy I havent posted for a while as I have kept my anxiety under control well but recently I have been feeling really bad, it started on Saturday I went to an all day festival music concert thing and I had some food there and all sorts, then when I got back I felt really quite sick like I was going to throw up but I didn't and I went to sleep fine but I woke up on Sunday with very bad stomach cramps and had to go to the toilet a lot you know what I mean by that probably and so I thought of it a nothing but my mum said it could be my periods starting finally (I'm just turned 15) and so I got worried and kept checking for blood all sorts but the pain went away it was just dull for most of Sunday after going to the toilet a lot! But then later that evening I got it again and went felt rotten and went to sleep. This morning I woke up no pain nothing just felt bit yucky and very hungry! So I was okay at school but then kept getting a bad pain suddenly whenever I sat up or moved weirdly like very low down stomach like period pain area but as I said I haven't yet started my period as I'm 15 and my mum was a late starter of 15 too. I don't really know what it is but it's been two and a bit day and I feel so bad and yucky I don't know what to do sometimes it feels like trapped wind in my stomach like air bubbles but I don't know :( any advice please?x

KaoruOkami
30-06-14, 22:41
Hi Izzy!

Food poisoning probably, we all know what that stuff they serve at festivals is like. Horrible!

Give it a few days to clear up, drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated. If it hasn't cleared up by the weekend, then you should probably pay a visit to your GP.

Nothing to worry about though. Take care. :)

Izzytheanxietyqueen
30-06-14, 22:45
Hi Izzy!

Food poisoning probably, we all know what that stuff they serve at festivals is like. Horrible!

Give it a few days to clear up, drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated. If it hasn't cleared up by the weekend, then you should probably pay a visit to your GP.

Nothing to worry about though. Take care. :)

Thank you so much I hope so my mum is getting me an appoitment soon anyway about acne so if it's not gone I will mention it I was just wondering can you get food poisoning and not throw up?xxxx

KaoruOkami
30-06-14, 22:51
Thank you so much I hope so my mum is getting me an appoitment soon anyway about acne so if it's not gone I will mention it I was just wondering can you get food poisoning and not throw up?xxxx

Nothing to worry about, I assure you it'll be gone long before then! Of course you can, even if you did have the vomitting, it shouldn't last longer than a day or two anyway. The running to the toilet lasts a little while after, but from your original post it sounds as if the main stage has already gone and you're recovering fast! :)

Izzytheanxietyqueen
30-06-14, 23:03
Nothing to worry about, I assure you it'll be gone long before then! Of course you can, even if you did have the vomitting, it shouldn't last longer than a day or two anyway. The running to the toilet lasts a little while after, but from your original post it sounds as if the main stage has already gone and you're recovering fast! :)

Aw thankyou you have helped a lot much appreciated!!xxx

KaoruOkami
30-06-14, 23:15
You're welcome! Hope you're feeling better!