PDA

View Full Version : Suffering , pains and weird sensations all on left side of body all

dac0273
01-07-14, 10:45
Hi all , my health anxiety is at it's worst , but convinced something is wrong with me . today I've got lung cancer , as I'm getting pain in left lung all down my left arm . Or could it be my heart , or possibly I'm going to have a stroke as this pain is all down my left side of body ,my left leg the left side of my face and head my left arm , I'm a bit scared that I'm just going to collapse , keep reading articles about people dying of a stroke. I'm going to ring doctors and get lung X-ray hopefully it won't be cancer . Does anyone else have these symptoms or am I really dying . I can't believe anxiety cud cause just my left side to hurt , I'm even thinking I cud have a brain Tumor causing this . I'm also feeling tired all the time , Help !!! Xx

amber2k13a
01-07-14, 23:47
They're all common anxiety symptoms. In a stroke you'd normally have slurred speech, reduced strength in grip and/or a fallen face. You don't so it's unlikely a stroke. Remember anxiety creates symptoms that we'd normally ignore and other people accept as normal. We are hypersensitive. Try and find something to concentrate on, to take your mind off thinking about disease/illness.

dac0273
14-07-14, 21:10
thanks for your reply , I know I need to stop thinking too much , I've told the doctor about my anxiety so they are doing an assessment and hopefully will get CBT fingers crossed I can change the way I think with this help .

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:53 ----------

Hi
Well my doctor just rang me and said my chest X-ray was clear , thank god I've been worried sick. I'll relax a bit now until the next symptom .