PDA

View Full Version : weird head feeling

worrier 82
01-07-14, 11:28
Hello does anyone get this a weird head hard to explain but is at the back of my head like a constant dullness not headache just like pressure tense occasionally get dizziness I don't no if that's through worry of it or what just need to no if its anxiety would love to no if anyone else has it as this is worrying me the most at moment and I can not seem to put it to anxiety thankyou

Female healthanxiety
01-07-14, 12:56
This is one of the Top 5 symptoms of anxiety I am afraid - our head is sensitive to everything and anxiety and stress or worry is the main cause for these feelings.

I have had these feelings on and off for years now (I am only 31).............

I had a massage last night and my 'symptoms' are not as bad today - still there though....

Do you use a computer? work in an office?

x

worrier 82
01-07-14, 13:16
Hello thankyou for reply no I'm a carer for my partner at home

Female healthanxiety
01-07-14, 13:26
OK OK - and is anything worrying you in particular......... apart from worrying about how your feeling?

worrier 82
01-07-14, 14:58
Not that I'm aware of that's what I was saying to my doctor this had come out of nowhere as I not particulary anxious at moment I have however had an awful 2 years with 5 deaths in family and lots else but I thought I was handling it

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

I just keep worrying about the head feeling as soon as I wake up in morning is How's my head today and of course the feeling then is there then all day if I am busy I can forget it for a while but it soon returns and I just can't seem to tell myself is just anxiety calm down like I am working on for the others like palpitations etc so frustrating