PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Disillusioned
01-07-14, 14:09
I've lurked here from time to time and have always found lots of helpful info and advice. Forgive me for sounding selfish; but as I find myself in the midst of another period of disillusionment (hence my name), frustration and heightened anxiety, I felt it was high time I signed up :) In addition to getting some help and advice for myself, I hope I can contribute to helping others.

I Just wanted to say hi really; I won't go into all the ins and outs of my life and condition(s) in this post but will just summarise by saying I have been a lifelong sufferer of anxiety and it has manifested itself in various ways over the years. Most recently, in the form of some mild OCD and health anxiety. I know I'm in the right place to get some more insight and advice to perhaps help me deal with these issues better and maybe even go some way towards eventually overcoming them.

Thanks for reading and it's great to be here :)

MRS STRESS ED
01-07-14, 14:40
I've lurked here from time to time and have always found lots of helpful info and advice. Forgive me for sounding selfish; but as I find myself in the midst of another period of disillusionment (hence my name), frustration and heightened anxiety, I felt it was high time I signed up :) In addition to getting some help and advice for myself, I hope I can contribute to helping others.

I Just wanted to say hi really; I won't go into all the ins and outs of my life and condition(s) in this post but uwill just summarise by saying I have been a lifelong sufferer of anxiety and it has manifested itself in various ways over the years. Most recently, in the form of some mild OCD and health anxiety. I know I'm in the right place to get some more insight and advice to perhaps help me deal with these issues better and maybe even go some way towards eventually overcoming them.

Thanks for reading and it's great to be here :)

I think your disillusioned you have come to the wrong site lol sorry bad joke :roflmao:welcome you will find lots of support here xx:bighug1:

AnxietyDJ
01-07-14, 15:02
Welcome to the site... As another new member, I can say whole-heartedly that it has been hugely beneficial to me, in the short time I have been here :)

Hope you're having a good day so far!

Disillusioned
01-07-14, 15:37
Thank you both for the warm welcome :)