PDA

View Full Version : painkiller anxiety research survey

teampainkiller
01-07-14, 15:24
We would like to invite you to take part in a study about painkillers and anxiety. The study is for people aged over 18 who have used painkillers in the last month. Everyone who completes the survey will have a chance to win an Amazon voucher worth £50.
The study is being conducted by Professor James Elander, Ada Dys and Hannah Collins in the Centre for Psychological Research, University of Derby. Taking part involves completing an online questionnaire which should take no more than 15-20 minutes. The ways people use painkillers is an important issue and can affect people’s physical, psychological and social functioning. Your participation will help to improve understanding of possible links between painkillers and anxiety.
If you have any queries or would like to talk to the researchers before taking part, contact me on this forum and I will try to get back to you with an e-mail that you can use to contact me or my colleagues. This is the method I will use to send you the link to the survey.
Thank you
James Elander, Ada Dys and Hannah Collins

nomorepanic
01-07-14, 15:34
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.