PDA

View Full Version : New to this thread

Stephanie1234
02-07-14, 03:19
I'm 23 years old . I first started not feeling right 2 months before my wedding when I had to move it forward due to reason . I was feeling stressed first it started with back pain then feeling bloated and needing to go to the toilets heaps I went to doctor they thought it was a uti but came back clear . It then went away and came back . I was clear for a month then all of a sudden when watching tv at night my heart stared to beat really fast with pains in my chest then my hands began to sweat and I started to shake and become very cold the next morning I went to doctors but everything was fine !! 2 days later I got back pain and bloating and sometimes my heart will beat fast . I've had this back pain since the 6 of May I've had every test run !!! Doctors think it's anxiety . I dunno what to do I always think I'm sick I always think I have cancer etc . Right now my heart is beating fast and I'm trying to claim down . Can this actually be anxiety

jodstar
02-07-14, 10:20
Hi def sounds like Anxiety. I get all those symptoms and more always seem to get new ones every now and again but always have the usual ones return. I can be outside, at work then all of a sudden I fell off balance/ lightheaded, neaseas, weak legs, heart racing madly, feels like I can't talk properly, hot feeling going up my back, sweating I then check my blood pressure and it's 175/ 105 scares the shit out of me. And I still can't convince myself this is a panic attack. I'm hearing ya it's just like a devil enters you body and mind and takes control. Hope this helps

Stephanie1234
02-07-14, 11:20
Thanks helps hearing I'm not alone ! I really can't believe it how strong anxiety can take over your whole life and change your personally in a second . No one seems to understand me and thinks I'm silly when I go to the doctors Everytime I have something wrong with me thinking it's something big ! Silly question do you get tummy pains to ?? And have lasting back pain that dosnt go away?