PDA

View Full Version : pammy

pandora wilosn
02-07-14, 11:32
hello friends ive just joined this sight and hop i can be helped. im a divorced lady and up till now with the help of counceling and light medication have managed to quell panic. however a few monthe back i had some realy devastating news and since then ive been all over the place. having the worst panic attacks ever. i cant walk properly and am nearly at the sgrophobia stage. its awful. thanks xxx

spuder
02-07-14, 11:35
Hi :welcome: to Nmp I hope u can get the advice u need this site is fantastic u will love it here. Sorry to hear about your divorce and bad news

MRS STRESS ED
02-07-14, 12:07
hello friends ive just joined this sight and hop i can be helped. im a divorced lady and up till now with the help of counceling and light medication have managed to quell panic. however a few monthe back i had some realy devastating news and since then ive been all over the place. having the worst panic attacks ever. i cant walk properly and am nearly at the sgrophobia stage. its awful. thanks xxx

And sending you a big warm :welcome:sorry to hear things are not so good ,you will find lots of lovely people here ,who will give you good help and advice :yesyes:nice you coud join us