PDA

View Full Version : cramps and ear noise

weplant
02-07-14, 17:57
Well I am still on 10mg of cit..it has been about 6 weeks on 10mg, but several months on lower dose..I am getting cramps in the arch of my foot almost every day and this very annoying noise in my ears (left ear more so) like i was just at a noisy concert...Anyone have this SE's..I am a feeling a bit better, but far from good..Not sure I should increase because of my sensitivity to meds..thanks so much..debbie:winks:

Sober2000june
02-07-14, 18:59
Hi Debbie,

Good to hear you're still plodding on. Ive just gone upto 15 mg (well as close as my pill cutter can manage):). Just a thought- are you sweating more on the meds? - i know i am. I know when i sweat a lot i get cramps in my feet. This will be due to loss of sodium in the sweating process.

Keep in touch,
Paul:hugs:

weplant
02-07-14, 19:44
Hi Paul,
No, actually I have a problem that I don't sweat!! so I cannot tolerate the heat at all..I have hashimoto's , which is a autoimmune disease that affects the thyroid and I guess not sweating is a issue with it..I am going to try taking some magnesium...This ear noise is making me crazy..I am on my why to the pyschiatrist right now..Will let you know what she says...thanks, debbie:hugs:

EvilZombie
04-07-14, 15:39
My ears have been ringing on and off also