PDA

View Full Version : Why do I keep having set backs

Gemmal
02-07-14, 18:41
So happy on hearing the news of others finding out their okay and I can't but help think I'm not going to be so lucky 😑

I know it's stupid but I can't stop my mind it really gets me down .

I've had " symptoms " of lymphoma for two years and seven months . because I dont see any other reasoning ( done think anxiety causes painful nodes with alcohol ) that it must be this !!

I know this is specific to hodgkins and Hodgkins is an aggressive disease so realistically I should be dead by now .

I seem to think I'm some sort of medical exception . Everytime I go my gp just gives me some blood tests and says she can't feel any nodes on my neck .

I need answers or some serious therapy

Please help xxx

Fishmanpa
02-07-14, 19:15
So happy on hearing the news of others finding out their okay and I can't but help think I'm not going to be so lucky 😑

I know it's stupid but I can't stop my mind it really gets me down .

I've had " symptoms " of lymphoma for two years and seven months . because I dont see any other reasoning ( done think anxiety causes painful nodes with alcohol ) that it must be this !!

I know this is specific to hodgkins and Hodgkins is an aggressive disease so realistically I should be dead by now .

I seem to think I'm some sort of medical exception . Everytime I go my gp just gives me some blood tests and says she can't feel any nodes on my neck . There's a reason for that and you know exactly what it is.

I need answers or some serious therapy

Please help xxx

Oh Gem :( You answered your own question and therapy really would be the appropriate course of action. You have to break the negativity. If anything is going to hurt you, that is.

Positive thoughts

Gemmal
02-07-14, 19:33
Thanks fishmanpa :) can always rely on you to make me feel better !