PDA

View Full Version : can anybody help me through this blip?

roxy90
02-07-14, 19:20
Hi everyone.
I've been off the forums for a few months now as it was just becoming a tool for reassaurance, a less scary Dr google.

I have been doing so well and I'm really pleased at how far I've come. However I seem to be a standstill with my recovery, possinly going backwards.

For the first time in months I have cried that I am going to die of a blood clot. Ive cried and cried and cried, and have written letters to my boyfriend, parents and children for when I'm gone.

I havent felt so scared in a long time, the reality of dealing eith health anxiety is slowly creeping back.

My problem is I have no idea if its iver anxious or a genuine medical emergency. I believe the latter but I csnt trust my instincts anymore.

Ive had continuous thigh pain for 48 hours now, going to my ankle now. I am jusy waiting for a pulmonary embolism to.happen. I just feel so sad and hopeless today, I wsnt to get throuhh this blip problem is it might not be a blip, i feel like I'm right this time. Just needed somrwhere to sound off. X