PDA

View Full Version : Bone pain?

lb76696
02-07-14, 21:06
I'm becoming increasingly worried about having leukaemia or bone marrow cancer. I'm scared I'm now experiencing bone pain but I'm not sure exactly what it feels like. I have am aching sore aching pain in my ankle and neck but only when I move them. Is this bone pain? Or does bone pain not coincide with movement?

Rennie1989
02-07-14, 21:41
Sounds more muscular, if you're anxious you're tense, and if you're tense your muscles start to ache.

anthrokid
05-07-14, 00:07
One of the main differences between bone pain and muscle pain is that bone pain is present all of the time, whereas muscle and joint pain can occur only during movement. With this in mind, it sounds like your pain is musclular or joint related.

Panic emily
05-07-14, 03:26
I had the same thing and the same worry. I went for many tests and told my doctor I was sure I had bone marrow cancer she said she would most likely be able to detect it in a routine blood test... It came out normal.. Most pain in neck is nerve or muscular.. If you are that worried get a blood test that's usually what determines if more tests are needed when it comes to bone marrow cancer..

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:24 ----------

If you have already had one in the last few months I wouldn't worry to much.. Use heat and cold compress to help pain if that works temporarily even you would at least no that it's for sure muscular if anything.