PDA

View Full Version : Is it a blood clot? Leg pain

CheesinIndian
03-07-14, 01:09
For the past couple of days I have had intermittent throbbing pain in my shin area, it's localized and sometimes I feel like it's tight in that area. I haven't been very active lately and I'm freaking out a little bit. Can it be a blood clot? I heard blood clot pain is normally in the calf but I'm still nervousness because I haven't really done anything that would cause the pain.

---------- Post added 03-07-14 at 00:09 ---------- Previous post was 02-07-14 at 23:05 ----------

Anyone?

Catherine S
03-07-14, 01:17
Hi cheesinindian...there are a lot of nerves at the front of your lower legs, and of course no fat between skin and bone there either, which is why it hurts like hell if you knock your shins. I would think its more likely to be nerve pain, which can happen for no reason to be honest. Highly unlikely it'd be deep vein thrombosis in that part of your leg.

ISB x

Fishmanpa
03-07-14, 01:25
We all have aches and pains. If I sat down and wrote what I really deal with day to day, I'm afraid I would start an all out sympathy symptom fest here ~lol~

My opinion? It's common day to day pain. You can't expect to go through life without it. I don't know how old you are but just wait... it gets better as you get older! ;)

Positive thoughts