PDA

View Full Version : Im back.....

cookieme
03-07-14, 00:51
Hi there,
As an emetophobic from childhood I am used to the odd relapse, but it has hit me hard this time. Im too scared to leave the house and constantly in a state of panic. I cant eat or sleep. Although im sad to be back, im looking forward to meeting some lovely people.

Thanks

AnxietyDJ
03-07-14, 01:32
Hey, welcome back (but sorry you had to come back)... Really sucks that you're not feeling great at the moment. Hope the forums can help you out and you can get in touch with some cool people (that's pretty much everyone on here covered :))

Take care!

Catherine S
03-07-14, 01:41
Hi Cookie, nice to meet you but sorry you're going through it just now and hope you can get on top of it once again with a little help. I'm fortunate enough not to have ever experienced emetophobia, but a family member suffered when younger so I've sort of seen it second hand. Small steps.

ISB x

nokindofhero
03-07-14, 01:57
Hi Cookie, nice to meet you. :)

I've never heard if emetophobia, just agoraphobia, which I'vesuffered off and on with.

Lost jobs, friends, lovers, bands, you name it. I at least understand being in a constant state if panic.

I always feel if I'm in that state for more than a few days that my body won't take it anymore and will fail on me. So far, I've been wrong!

Hope you find some relief soon. Ever want to chat, PM me. I'm a great listener and I relate many experiences to reassure myself and others.